We still love feedback! Our quarterly event series launched last December with hundreds of participants and dozens of great suggestions. Since then we’ve had two more quarterly events, hosted dozens of OWASP, ISSA, and conference Cyber Ranges, and received inboxes full of overwhelmingly positive suggestions. This feedback has allowed our team to provide even more to the AppSec community:
- Granting DEF CON Scholarships to 15 women
- Teaming up with United Airlines to award 30 more scholarships to YearUp students
- Hosting numerous high profile CTFs including DEF CON, Global AppSec - DC and AppSec California
- Providing access and tutorials to more of our Cyber Ranges including Shadow Bank, Shred and InstaFriends
- Creating the “Profile of a Hacker Blog” series to help community members share their experiences and feedback with others
That’s not bad for a few months worth of work, but it’s also not everything. The Security Innovation team has been collecting all of your Cyber Range suggestions and rolled them into a much bigger project - a fresh new look for our platform! All of that great feedback has helped us improve our scoring, hints, listing of unsolved challenges, logins across multiple events, reporting, behind the scenes administrative functionality, participant report cards, and much more.
We’ve been rolling the new platform out at community events to help collect feedback and squash bugs, and we’re ready to put it to the ultimate test - a quarterly event with hundreds of users featuring you!
So get ready to see our new look, hack away on our AccountAll Cyber Range, from Thursday, October 10th to the 12th and let us know how else we can improve!
As always, we want all skill levels to feel welcome, so take a look below at the getting started checklist. If you have any questions, our team is happy to help at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Reserve your seat
- Learn more about our AccountAll Cyber Range
- Watch our Getting Started Videos
- Join our Attack in Autumn Slack channel during the event